Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, WSU Pullman
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering - University of Texas at Austin, 2012-2015
- MSE in Electrical Engineering - University of Texas at Austin, 2010-2012
- B.Tech – Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, 2006 – 2010
- Curriculum Vitae
- Electric Power Systems
- Distributed Renewable Integration Analysis
- Power System Optimization and Control
- Machine Learning Applications to Power System Problems
May 2020: Congrats Dr. Dubey on receiving the 2020 EECS Early Career Award at WSU!!
January 2020: Dr. Dubey received NSF Career Award ! Congratulations.
Here's the link to her talk about the award.
January 2020: Venkateswara Reddy has
joined our group as a post doctoral fellow. Congratulations and welcome Venkat!
December 2019: Mohammad has
published in his work in IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid
August 2019: Andrew Ian Cannon has
joined our group as a master's student. Congrats and welcome Drew!
May 2019: Rahul R. Jha and Shiva Poudel got internships at
ANL (Argonne National Lab) and EPRI (Electric Power Research Institute) . Congrats to you both!!
Jan 2019: New paper in IEEE Transactions on Power Systems